Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Dishdasha Express Reviewed By Kuwaitiful.com


Dishdasha Express passed by yesterday after I set a meeting to get measurements and pick the material I want. They had everything designed from catalogues to receipts. I did feel super lazy when they started taking measurements and realizing I haven’t left the house.


Each catalogue has details on the side about the material. It’s a lot more convenient checking the price than asking every time you like something. Can’t remember what type I ended up picking, just liked the colour.


I will be getting my dishdashas within the next day or two. The service was professional and prices were reasonable. I recommend it for both lazy people and those who don’t have time to go custom-make their own dishdasha. I guess the next step is going for Abaya Express.

Phone # 22469999



LWDLIK- Saw this on Kuwaitiful's blog and thought it was a great idea! Hope Kuwaitiful's dishdashas turn out well.

1 comment:

  1. tailor on wheels?
    what a brilliant business idea

    ReplyDelete

Always great to hear from you :O)